As of 5/4/2020.
We are excited to announce that Polin Dental will again see patients in our Boca Raton dental office.
As we adjust our schedules and office flow to support the official recommendations, made by the American Dental Association (ADA) we ask for your patience and understanding as we move through different reopening phases.
Here's what you can expect from Polin Dental during this time (or first phase or second phase):
- We developed a multi-tiered approach to managing potentially hazardous contagious particles and droplets in the office that greatly exceeds official recommendations. These include the use of special virucidal (virus killing) mouth rinses, air filtration systems, and decontamination and containment equipment throughout the office
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask pointed screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you present it to our office.
- Everyone entering our office will sanitize their hands upon arrival. You will also find multiple hand sanitizing stations throughout the office for frequent and convenient use.
- You will notice that our reception room no longer offers magazines and refreshments. These items are difficult to disinfect and were removed for your safety.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. As a result, while we pride ourselves on accommodating patient needs for appointment times, we may offer you fewer scheduling options than in the past.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you and hope this finds you well.
Your Polin Dental Care Team
Boca Raton, FL